Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Mindful Impact with Justin Francisco

Helping put you on the path to a deeper connection with yourself and your family. 

Dec 21, 2020

On this episode of Mindful Impact with Justin Francisco, your host speaks with Tim James, a Health Hero podcast host, transformational coach, raw food chef, and speaker. Listen as they talk about overcoming disease with food, tricks to mindful eating, truth about root canals and mercury, as well as the four core secrets in transforming a healthy lifestyle. 


3 Key Points:

  1. There are four core secrets to transforming a healthy lifestyle with the least amount of effort. 
  2. The best medicine is nature. People's immune system is the cure, we just have to get the toxins out of the way.
  3. The absolute math in life is to put yourself first, lead by example, and follow your excitement. 


Episode Highlights: 

  • 3:05-Tim typically doesn't eat until after 11 am, usually around 1-2 pm, and on one meal a day. 
  • 7:44-Tim went to classes such as internal awareness, which made him blown away by how his lecturer looked younger than his age.
  • 8:30-An average person is packing around about 6-12 lbs. of impacted fecal materials in the lining of the small and large intestines. 
  • 9:17-Tim dropped ten pounds of impacted fecal after an hour of a colonic therapy session.
  • 10:07- A sedentary lifestyle, lack of drinking water, processed foods accumulate over time. 
  • 12:00- For the first ten days, the body starts dumping about 60% of everything you eat and takes seven more years to get rid of the other 40%. 
  • 12:32- In the detox cleanse period (the surgery without the knife), you can get night sweats, fatigue, cold and flu-like symptoms, and a metallic taste on the tongue.
  • 18:19- First core secret is to drink purified water, half your body weight daily. 
  • 20:33- There are three types of water purification, those are reverse osmosis, distillation, and di-ionization.
  • 21:08 The cheapest way to get purified water is to have water on a gallon glass jar  from a grocery.
  • 24:50- Core secret number two is to chew your food until it is liquified, to put less burden on the digestive tract to break it down.
  • 25:40- Not chewing food properly will cause fermentation and gut rot, which destroys villi. 
  • 26:28- Core secret number three is to avoid liquid with meals.
  • 26:59- Drink restructured water 30 minutes before you eat, then an hour after you eat.
  • 27:44- Core secret number three is to do deep breathing exercises and calm the nervous system. 
  • 32:44- Four-based probiotics don't die in the stomach acids. 
  • 33:46- Stress, pollution, toxins, antibiotics are wiping out the good bacteria, which are part of the immune system. 
  • 34:45- People with pets have a 50% higher immune system as pets bring soiled-based bacteria. 
  • 37:15- The best way to deal with family members is to lead by example and give permission to change.
  • 44:15- Study shows that there are more than 200 toxic chemicals in the umbilical cord blood of the newborn. 
  • 46:03- Four secrets to healthy teeth: remove mercury fillings, root canals kills people, cavitation, structure and alignment. 
  • 52:00- Tremendous trauma from childhood may cause people to eat crappy foods. 
  • 52:30- Tim has incorporated meditation and gratitude practice into his program as a health coach.
  • 59:28- Visit the website at, go to Products tab, and then Savings Bundle to get a discount, upon check out use code: mindfulimpact to get an additional 5% discount. 


Tweetable Quotes:

  • “Changing your diet is not the most important thing in the beginning even though it is monumental. We've learned that we have to get the digestive tract clean, we have to purify the blood, and the muscle tissues.”-Tim James
  • "The more raw food, the fresher food you can get, the healthier you're gonna be, the better you're gonna feel, the less disease you're gonna have, the more energy you have, and you just gonna feel better."  -Tim James
  • “People are being duped. The cure is inside of us, it's called the immune system. We just gonna get the toxins out of the way.”-Tim James


Resources Mentioned: