Feb 17, 2020
In this episode, Phil chats to Justin about:
- [4.22] His daily meditation routine. Phil explains how he likes
to start his day with a twenty-minute guided mantra meditation and
keep a journal to bring greater awareness and reflection to his
- [06.25] Regaining strength and confidence. The pair discuss how
Phil’s desire to challenge his body and feel comfortable in his own
skin inspired him to adopt healthier food choices and embark on a
regular exercise routine.
- [14.53] His passion for filmmaking. Justin discovers that
Phil’s main motivation is to create an authentic and accessible
platform to share the lessons he’s learnt with a wider audience.
His goal is to promote personal growth and to encourage others to
talk about their own experiences.
- [36.09] The challenge of sobriety. Phil stresses that alcohol
is not essential to enjoying an interesting social life and
reiterates his focus on creating deeper and more meaningful
connections with those around him.
- [58.47] Phil’s advice to his 18-year-old self. His main message
to his younger self would be that he is perfect just as he is, and
that he should not try to change or conform to someone else’s
perception of success.
Follow and Like Mindful Impact Podcast
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mindfulimpactpodcast/
--- Send in a voice message: