Dec 21, 2020
On this episode of
Mindful Impact with Justin
Francisco,the host speaks with Dan Mangena, an
entrepreneur, philanthropist, best-selling author, and qualified
reality transurfing practitioner. Listen as they talk about
transurfing, the practice of meditation, and living a
3 Key Points:
- The practice of meditation should be aligned
with intentions, through the space of heart and mind
- Abundance is not a passive process but an
active process to work in meditation. Take action.
- The kinds of intentions are inner and outer
intentions. Trust the outer intentions and look at the infinite
bounty of the universe.
- 4:00- Dan Mangena's work has been featured in
major publications across the globe and included in the Wall Street
Journal's Masters of Success.
- 4:12- Dan Mangena aims to serve and uplift the
lives of people through abundant, joyful, and purpose-driven
- 5:45- The practice of meditation should be part
of a holistic approach to how we create our reality or
- 6:45- Core alignment is aligning to the
intentions, which are best served by being brought forward by heart
and mind coordination.
- 7:15- The meditation practice comes in by the
first contact between physical and non-physical vibration or
- 7:33- Non-physical/word must be received and
embodied in the physical aspect to become flesh.
- 8:39- An abundant, purpose-driven life is a
rounded-off human experience.
- 11:20- When Dan was diagnosed with Asperger's
syndrome at the age of 27, he finally realized what was
- 11:44 Dan’s anxiety and insomnia disappeared
when he studied Social Dynamics and understood the framework of
- 16:15- The idea of "life is for living" doesn't
work for Dan as he believes that life has a purpose.
- 17:50- The most logical reason for the burden
is to take the burden out of the board.
- 20:00- Very few modalities cover all the bases
(mind, body, and soul), unlike Transurfing.
- 23:13- With inner intentions, we are looking at
the resources we have, while in outer intentions, we are looking at
the infinite bounty of the universe.
- 24:00- Transurfing gives steps into a state
where you can put a check on a wall which is represented by the
things that you've done, to allow the universe to do what it wants
to do, which is abundance.
- 24:41 Faith is an active process. Work to train
- 28:50- Traditional religions believe that money
is the root of all evil.
- 29:45- If all people who believe that money is
the root of all evil came together to create a job, they can make a
dent in poverty.
- 30:03- People are just holding to ideas and
looking for pieces of evidence to hold on to that idea.
- 31:15- Dan created a video regarding the
Secrets to Harmonious Money Magnet on his website.
- 32:00- Meditation facilitates getting lined up
to make some moves to a place of expansion.
- 32:14- The actions that we make, the choices
that we take, leads to our reality, are based on what's happening
on the conscious level.
- 32:30 - The success that we've achieved has
been against an idea sitting on an unconscious level that we don't
always consciously desire.
- 39:00- Dan narrates how he became aligned more
with the intention of serving.
- 42:10- Dan decided to trust the outer intention
and committed to finishing his book.
- 46:14- Dan is in a state where he has the
freedom to do what he desires and not to think about if his kids
will go to college or not.
- 46:25- Abundance is the freedom to do what you
desire, the call of the universe without thinking what's in it for
- 48:25- Dan being grateful, has nothing to say
to his 18-year-old self, because even the crappy part of his life
contributed to what he is now.
- 48: 36- True gratitude is not being grateful
for the things that he likes but accepting all of it.
- "An abundant purpose-driven human life for me
is a rounded-off human experience.”- Dan Mangena
- "I think it's the consistency of actions that
eventually leads to the million-dollar check on the wall"-
- “What am I doing? Am I showing up every day and
aligned with my beliefs about how to create wealth, or am I still
following somebody else's story?”- Dan Mangena
- "Have you ever thought that your mission is
being denied its full expression by not allowing more abundance to
your life? "- Barry