May 18, 2020
Jeffrey Chapman is a financial advisor and the co-founder of the
Penfield Financial Group. He is also a father, a volunteer, a
golfer, and a long-term friend of Justin.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Jeffrey Chapman about,
- [03.18] His painful and contentious divorce. Jeff talks
candidly about the difficulties in his marriage and the pressures
he experienced as a husband and father.
- [15.51] Couple counseling. Justin and Jeff discuss the
importance of communication in a relationship and emphasize the
need for both partners to accept responsibility for the problems in
- [25.41] Making fitness and wellbeing a priority. Jeff
describes his daily routine and recommends taking time out of a
hectic work schedule to exercise.
- [35.09] Jeff’s advice to his eighteen-year-old self. With
the benefit of hindsight and the knowledge that he has not always
been right, Jeff would advise his adolescent self to keep his mouth
shut and his ears open.
- [36.23] Parental alienation. Jeff opens up about the difficulty
of reconnecting with his children after the traumatic break-up of
--- Send in a voice message: